Orange Fiskars® scissors are design classics that have been popular for more than four decades. The range consists of a wide selection of scissors featuring blades made of high-quality nickel-free steel and ergonomically shaped handles. The handles provide a large surface area for the fingers to press on, resulting in the forve you exert being applied evenly, ensuring good comfort and helping prevent fatigue. To make sure the joints are both durable and hygienic, the handles are injection-moulded diretly into the blades.
- Fiskars General Purpose Scissors 21cm
- Ideal for all kinds of cutting tasks at home, at school and in the office
- Handles and blades made specially for left-handed users
- Adjustable blade tension
- High quality stainless steel, durable, highly erganomic scissors
- Cuts thin & thick fabrics/paper/laminated materials/cellophane/films
- Long sharp blades and bent-handle for slicing through material in one long smooth cutting action making it ideal for fabrics
- The screw on the blades can be adjusted to improve cutting performance, for light to medium duty cutting jobs
- Blades made from high-quality Swedish Sandvik steel
- Hardness: HRC 57
- Handles made of impact-resistant PBT, PP or ABS plastics
- Blade tension can easily be adjusted with the screw, enabling simple cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
Not what you are looking for?